Monday, July 28, 2008

Everybody Was Kung Fu Fighting....

Well, okay, it was really Karate...but what a GREAT song! :-) Sam has been taking karate class all summer, and has loved it! Every week after class, he says he wants to quit because his muscles hurt; but then he always wants to go back the next week. This weekend he participated in his first tournament, and had so much fun. Scott always takes him to his class, so I'd never seen him spar before. It was so exciting to watch, and he was proud when he finished his competition. Here are some pictures from my little kung fu fighter's tournament.


Waiting to compete...



And the sparring begins...


And 30 seconds later, it's over! :-)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't see the pictures. Thanks for visiting with me today. We had a great time!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That whole outfit for 30 seconds ... he looks adorable!

Amy said...

So cute! I loved it when Jack took karate.