Monday, January 7, 2008

Getting to know you...2008

1. What is your occupation? Wife, Mommy, Piano and Voice Teacher

2. What color are your socks right now? lol...freckled...I rarely wear socks

3. What was the last thing that you ate? Chicken

4. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes

5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why? Periwinkle Blue, it is lovely

6. The last person spoke to on the phone? Amy

7. Who is the person who sent this to you? Amy

8. Favorite drink? Diet DP from Sonic

9. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football or Basketball, or any sport my children are involved in

10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, even purple once in college... :-)

11. Pets? Kelly, my Border Collie Mix

12. Favorite food? Mexican!

13. What was the last movie you watched? Hairspray! So stinkin' funny.

14. What do you do to vent anger? Um, yell. Yes I do, and I hate it. I have problems with anger.

15. What was your favorite toy as a child? Most likely my barbies.

16. What is your favorite season fall or spring? Fall. I love the colors, the briskness in the air, and the sounds of high school football games.

17. Cherries or Blueberries? Unless the cherries are in a cobbler, I'm a blueberry gal.

18. When was the last time you cried? This afternoon when I slipped on something and twisted my knee. I know, pathetic!

19. What did you do last night? Got organized for the week, and did some reading.

20. Favorite smells? babies freshly bathed, hyacinth, the country after a good rain

21. What inspires you? Honesty, godliness in it's purest form, my children's birthmom's, my birthdaughter, definitely my mom (overcame cancer, smoking and alcohol addictions)

22. What are you afraid of? Living without my kids or husband

23. Favorite dog breed? Sheltie

24. Number of keys on your key ring? 3 keys

25. Favorite day of the week? Usually Sunday, because it's church day, nap day, and organize for the week day

26. How many states have you lived in? 4: Texas, California, Oklahoma, Virginia

27. Favorite holiday? Christmas

28. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? Once I drove a tractor! For real! Of course, a farmer was right beside me in case I jacked up.

29. Ever left the country? Yes: Mexico, England and Wales, Jamaica

30. Favorite kind of music? I have such an eclectic taste in music. I love everything but metal stuff. Some favorites are: Lyle Lovett, Harry Connick Jr., Allison Krauss, Norah Jones, Margaret Becker (older stuff), Trisha Yearwood, Kirk Franklin

31. Last book you read? My Grandfather's Son (Clarence Thomas' memoir) reading right now

No comments: