Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Meme

So, I too, have been tagged by Amanda. I'm to complete this meme. But first, I just want to know what a "meme" is anyway? I mean, that's what my kids call my mom. Meme, or Mimi. Hmph. Well, I'm all about talking about me, so maybe that's what a meme is. Some of my links are from my old xanga blog...anyway, here I go!


THE RULES:
** Post about the meme and link back to the person that tagged you.
** Go back to your archives and link to your five favorite posts.
Link One: must be about family
Link Two: must be about friends
Link Three: must be about yourself
Link Four: must be about something you love
Link Five: can be anything you choose
** Tag five other people (at least two must be new acquaintances so that you can get to know them better).
** Let the person know that you tagged them by leaving a comment saying something like: I've tagged you. Check out my blog for details.
** Readers, don't forget to read the posts and leave comments - lots of comments.

Link one: I had to chose one entry for each of my babies, including my sweet birthdaughter. Couldn't choose just one!
Ian Emma Sam Addi

Link two: Sadly, most of my posts have been about, um, me! :-) So please don't be offended if you are my friend and I don't link you. I chose these two friends because they are both dear to me, and are both now in New York. It's very cold in New York. Texas is WARM. :-) Hannah Teresa

Link three: As much as I love to talk about myself, I did have trouble finding a favorite post about moi. I chose this one, because this is primarily what God is working on in my life right now: Obedience

Link four: If you've read anything of mine lately, you know that I adore Jane Austen. This post is about a time when I was so, so sick, and Jane healed my wounds...sort of. I adore Music and this is a post about some of most poignant memories. Mostly, I LOVE My Man. This is one of my favorite pictures of him...taken on vacation a couple of years ago.

Link five: I love it when God speaks through others, and confirms the word over and over. This is a post about just that:
A Good Word

Man, the whole tagging thing is hard because everyone I would tag has been tagged already (or will soon be tagged by those previously tagged), except for two who I don't even know will do it, but I will tag anyway. And how many times can I use tag in one sentence? :-)
I tag:
Addi
Brandi

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thank you for playing along -- I love all your posts! I love that picture of Scott, your story of Addi. I believe my kids and I have thrown rocks on that very same beach (I have pictures of that tree buried in my blog). So glad you posted...

Addison Degginer said...

Thanks for tagging me. Its one more thing I can do instead of the pile of homework I have sitting beside me on the desk. :)
love you.